Today we talked about professionalism: what it is, how we can model it, and how our writing should reflect it.
- Mrs. Skotnicki collected signed syllabi and parent contact information.
- We reviewed classroom and library procedures.
- Mrs. Skotnicki introduced the first writing assignment, the Business Letter. We discussed their purpose, format and content. If you were absent from class, view the presentation below.
- We went over the requirements of the assignment and Mrs. Skotnicki shared her Business Letter with students.
- Students spent the remainder of class drafting their letters. Mrs. Skotnicki assisted as necessary.
- Mrs. Skotnicki checked work at the end of class.
- Finish drafting your letter.
- Composition notebook due next class.
- Summer reading due September 30.