- Students read independently for fifteen minutes.
- We finished Eye Candy, the introduction to cinematography, by viewing and analyzing the opening clip to Francis Ford Coppola’s film, Apocalypse Now.
- Students should be prepared for a test on this material next class. Notes will also be due then.
- We set up Google Classroom accounts:
- Using a device other than a Chromebook, retrieve your temporary password from your school email account.
- School email – http://www.wscschools.org/outlook
- Login to school email using your West Seneca login and password.
- Find the Google Classroom account temporary password and copy it.
- Go to Google Drive – http://drive.google.com and login with your West Seneca user name and temporary password.
- Change your password to something that you will remember.
- Be sure to log off!
- Be reading. Meet or exceed your weekly reading goal.
- Be prepared for a test on film techniques.
- Eye Candy notes due next class. If you’ve been absent, refer to the Eye Candy Key.