- We began class by reading independently for fifteen minutes. Mrs. Skotnicki collected This I Believe essays.
- In small groups, students gave mini-book talks to each other after completing the first half of this Read It Forward worksheet.
- Mrs. Skotnicki shared the results of her Read it Forward worksheet about A Brief History of Seven Killings by Marlon James.
- We updated our reading lists in Destiny Quest, “crossing off” books we read by moving them from the “Want to read” list to the “Have read” list.
- Ms. Knaze showed us how to use NoveList to help us continue to add to our reading lists. Students completed the second half of the Read it Forward worksheet.
- Students added any new titles to their reading lists in Destiny Quest.
- Mrs. Skotnicki and Ms. Knaze checked students’ half-sheets and updated Destiny Quest lists.
- Be reading, twenty minutes nightly, or your weekly page # goal.