- Students read independently.
- We started a new unit on F. Scott Fitzgerald’s novel, The Great Gatsby.
- Working independently, students answered questions about their values.
- Students shared their responses in small groups, reaching consensus about values.
- Mrs. Skotnicki and Ms. Knaze introduced Activity Logs and the Activity Log directions. We discussed what items to record.
- Mrs. Skotnicki passed out copies of The Great Gatsby.
- Be reading. Meet or exceed your weekly reading goal.
- Complete the Activity Log (one weekday and one weekend day) by 11/9-10.