- We read independently for fifteen minutes.
- We went over the Sticky Note assignment together. Using the Sticky Note Bookmark as a guide, students should annotate their copies of the book.
- We started reading chapter 1 of The Great Gatsby. Mrs. Skotnicki modeled sticky note annotations and students added notes to their copies of the novel while she read aloud.
- Be reading. Meet or exceed your weekly reading goals.
- If you were absent from class, reading chapter 1 so that you’re not behind. If you find it helpful to LISTEN while you read, here is the audio version of chapter 1..