- Students read independently for fifteen minutes.
- Mrs. Skotnicki collected Time Logs. If you forgot to do this, complete it ASAP.
- Mrs. Skotnicki also introduced Dream Big, the career research project that students will be working on while reading The Great Gatsby.
- For homework, students should come up with two career ideas (a first choice and a backup). We will begin research next class.
- We continued reading The Great Gatsby and annotating our texts as we read.
- Be reading independently. Meet or exceed your weekly goal.
- Finish reading chapter 2 and read chapter 3 of The Great Gatsby. Use sticky notes to annotate as you read.
- Want to review the previous chapters? Watch this video clip by John Green about Chapter 1.