- We read independently for fifteen minutes and measured our reading rates for Q2.
- We discussed chapter 3, particularly student questions and observations.
- In the library, Ms. Knaze introduced us to the Career Information page on the school library Web page.
- Ms. Knaze demonstrated how to use the Occupational Outlook Handbook to research a career.
- Mrs. Skotnicki modeled taking notes using the Cornell notes method.
- Student completed Career Notes for two sources, the Occupational Outlook Handbook and one other from the West Senior Library Career Information web page.
- Mrs. Skotnicki and Ms. Knaze assisted students with research as necessary.
- Be reading your independent book.
- Read chapter 4 of The Great Gatsby.