- We read independently for fifteen minutes.
- As a class, we discussed chapters 3 and 4 of The Great Gatsby. Mrs. Skotnicki kept track of student participation.
- Students continued career research in the library.
- Mrs. Skotnicki shared her Career Research Notes as a model.
- Ms. Knaze explained students’ next steps: using additional resources on the school libary Career Information web page to answer any remaining questions.
- Students whose notes are finished set up accounts at Piktochart.com, an online application for creating infographics. Students should use their Google Classroom account to create an account.
- Mrs. Skotnicki introduced Picture This, the infographic assignment directions.
- Mrs. Skotnicki shared her partially completed infographic about a career in Postsecondary Teaching.
- Be reading your independent reading book.
- Reading chapter 5 of The Great Gatsby. Be sure to annotate with sticky notes as you read.
- FREE AUDIO BOOK version of The Great Gatsby.