- We read independently for fifteen minutes.
- We discussed chapter 5. Mrs. Skotnicki kept track of participation.
- We went over the instructions for Picture This, the infographic assignment.
- Mrs. Skotnicki introduced workshop time.
- Students decided and recorded what they would accomplish during class time.
- Students worked independently on research or reading.
- Mrs. Skotnicki checked student work and assisted as necessary.
- Career notes are due at the end of class. If you were absent, be sure to hand in yours to Mrs. Skotnicki.
- Be reading your independent book.
- Gatsby reading break: get caught up!
- FREE audio book version of The Great Gatsby.