- Students read independently for fifteen minutes.
- We started a new unit, on Lorraine Hansberry’s play A Raisin in the Sun. If you were absent, refer to this class agenda.
- Students participated in a theater improvisation activity with these Halloween/TV/Film characters.
- Students chose topics to follow while reading the play.
- We went over expectations for the unit (see agenda above).
- Students answered thematic questions about their chosen topic.
- Mrs. Skotnicki handed out books, students picked reading parts for Act 1, Scene 1, and we started reading.
Be reading! Meet or exceed your weekly goal.