- Students read independently for fifteen minutes.
- We continued our study of Lorraine Hansberry’s play A Raisin in the Sun. If you were absent, refer to this class agenda.
- Mrs. Skotnicki handed out books, students picked reading parts for Act 1, Scene 1, and we started reading.
- Students completed a Quick Write about setting (see Day 3 agenda).
- Working independently, students found three quotes about their topics from Act 1, Scene 1 and recorded them in their packets.
Be reading! Meet or exceed your weekly reading goal.