- Students took the English 4 midterm during class. The exam was administered digitally, through Google Classroom.
- Students accessed the midterm one of the followings way:
- Students with Google Classroom accounts signed on to the Chromebooks, did a Google search for “Google Classroom” and joined the appropriate section of Mrs. Skotnicki’s English 4 classes: 4/odd, 2/even, or 3/even.
- Mrs. Skotnicki emailed a link to the exam to students without Google Classroom accounts.
- After taking the exam, students evaluated their Semester 1 Reading Progress and completed this #readinggoals worksheet and set reading goals for the second semester. These were collected for a grade.
- Students spent the remainder of class time reading independently.
Be reading! Meet or exceed your reading goals!