- Students read independently for fifteen minutes.
- We briefly discussed the completed The Youngers and Me theme activity.
- We watched three film clips (Day 6 of the agenda) and analyzed the physical aspects of performance to determine how they make meaning.
- Working with members of their groups, students analyzed the events of Act 1, determining the most important scene as it pertained to their topic.
- Students created tableaus to represent their topics and presented them to the class.
- We picked reading parts for Act 2, scene 1 (on Day 7 of the agenda) and began reading.
Be reading. Meet or exceed your weekly goal.