- Students read independently for thirty minutes.
- We picked reading parts for Act 3 (on Day 11 of the agenda) and we finished reading the play.
- On page 146, Mrs. Skotnicki stopped the students and asked them to respond in writing to the play. Students then shared their responses with the class. If you were absent, be sure to complete this written response: Walter’s Choice.
- Working with members of their small groups, students recorded 3 quotes related to their topic in their packets.
- Be ready to take the unit test on A Raisin in the Sun on 2/16-17.
- Be reading! Meet or exceed your weekly reading goal.