- Students took the unit test for Lorraine Hansberry’s play, A Raisin in the Sun.
- Students who finished before the end of the block used the remainder of class time to read independently.
- Mrs. Skotnicki wrote library passes for students who needed a second book for February break.
- Mrs. Skotnicki introduced the final assessment, Create Drama, a dramatic creative writing assignment.
- We watched a PBS video about Bruce Norris’s play, Clybourne Park, to see how another writer created a spin-off from A Raisin in the Sun.
- Continue to read independently. Meet or exceed your weekly page goal.
- Be thinking about what angle you would like to take in your scene.