- Students read independently for fifteen minutes and recorded pages on the weekly log.
- As a class, students brainstormed (or reviewed) ideas for A Raisin in the Sun spin-off scenes. If you were absent, you can find your class’s idea list below:
- Mrs. Skotnicki shared her storyboard and draft scene as an example.
- Working independently or in small groups, students brainstormed ideas for their scene. Mrs. Skotnicki checked student work.
- Working independently or in small groups, tudents mapped out the action in their scene by creating a storyboard.
- Students used the remainder of class time to write their scenes using Google Drive, sharing their documents with email@example.com. Students should follow this naming convention: Block_Lastname_RaisinScene
- Be reading. Students should meet or surpass weekly reading goals.
- A Raisin in the Sun dramatic scene due….