- Students read independently for fifteen minutes.
- Mrs. Skotnicki shared her updated scene draft.
- Students shared their scenes with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students continued writing scenes in Google Drive.
- Using Mrs. Skotnicki’s scene as a model, students spent the remainder of the block working on their scenes. Mrs. Skotnicki assisted as necessary.
- Be reading. Students should meet or surpass weekly reading goals.
- If you do not have two pages written, be working on your scene.