- We read independently for fifteen minutes.
- Mrs. Skotnicki introduced the Senior Thesis to seniors.
- Working in small groups, students brainstormed subject ideas for research. We shared and discussed.
- Working independently, students brainstormed issues and ideas that are close to their hearts. Students shared one or two ideas with the rest of the class.
- Students identified five possible research topic ideas.
- We started to evaluate information, how it’s created and what’s behind it.
- Be reading. Meet or exceed your weekly reading requirement.
- Raisin Scene due at 2:35 on Tuesday 3/21.