- With the help of a student volunteer, Mrs. Skotnicki will explain directions for finding Thesis documents (notes, citations, draft, resources, final draft, presentation) in Google Drive. Students will need to log onto their West Seneca Google accounts in order to access the thesis documents.
- Mrs. Skotnicki will give a short presentation to introduce and explain the notes for the Senior Thesis. She went over Cornell Notes (handout on the method) and shared a student example of notes.
- Using the Database Shopping Mall handout, students will complete a Topic Scan of their proposed topics, identifying the best sources of information for their topics.
- Students will address envelopes to mail home Parent Letters.
- Be reading.
- Continue working on the Topic Exploration worksheet if you didn’t get very far in class today.