- Using the Database Shopping Mall handout, students will complete a Topic Scan of their proposed topics, identifying the best sources of information for their topics.
- Mrs. Skotnicki will check this for completion. Students must complete both sides of the worksheet for full credit.
- Mrs. Skotnicki will briefly review the Cornell Notes (handout on the method) and student example of notes.
- Using their Topic Exploration worksheets as a starting point, students will take notes for the remainder of class.
- Students will take notes in the Thesis Notes document located in their West Seneca Google Drive accounts. Not sure how to find this? Follow these Thesis Google Directions.
- Finish the Database Exploration if you were unable to do so during class.
- Select your first source and begin taking notes.
- Be reading! Meet the Q4 Reading Challenge by reading a book about your thesis topic.