- We began research and notes for the thesis. Students should make it their goal to find and take notes on at least one article per class day. (Students will need notes from a minimum seven articles/sources for their paper.)
- Students used the library databases for research. Mrs. Skotnicki reminded students to refer to their beige Topic Exploration worksheets when selecting databases to explore.
- Students took notes on digital Thesis Notes document “in color”. (Students who are not sure how to access their West Seneca Google account should follow these Thesis Google Directions.)
- Mrs. Skotnicki reminded students to take care to keep track of the citation information for each article by copying and pasting the MLA 8 citation to their digital Thesis Works Cited pages.
- Be reading!
- Continue researching and taking notes. Notes and Citations for seven sources are due: April 21-24.