- We continued research and notes for the thesis. Students should make it their goal to find and take notes on at least one article per class day.
- Students used the library databases for research. Mrs. Skotnicki reminded students to refer to their beige Topic Exploration worksheets when selecting databases to explore.
- Students took notes on digital Thesis Notes document “in color”. (Students who are not sure how to access their West Seneca Google account should follow these Thesis Google Directions.)
- Mrs. Skotnicki reminded students to take care to keep track of the citation information for each article by copying and pasting the MLA 8 citation to their digital Thesis Works Cited pages.
- Be reading!
- Continue researching and taking notes over Spring Break. Notes and Citations for seven sources are due: April 21-24.