- Mrs. Skotnicki will introduce the Thesis Work Log and the Notes Progress-o-Meter. Students will use these to keep track of their thesis progress.
- Mrs. Skotnicki will remind students to complete the topic and guiding question information at the top of their digital notes documents.
- Students will continue to take notes in Google Classroom, on the digital Thesis Notes document.
- Using the Progress-o-Meter Mrs. Skotnicki will check students’ notes progress.
- Mrs. Skotnicki will initial work logs at the end of class.
Continue researching and taking notes. Notes/Citations for seven sources are due next class, April 21-24.