- Using their Guiding Questions and the information they have learned about their topics through research, students answered their questions in one or two sentences to develop preliminary thesis statements.
- Students shared their statements with a partner. Partners evaluated the statement for topic and position. Mrs. Skotnicki collected completed statements.
- Mrs. Skotnicki reminded students to update their digital Notes and Works Cited documents and students spent the remainder of the block working on research and notes.
- Mrs. Skotnicki initialed student work logs, discussing research progress individually with students.
- Notes and Citations for 7 sources are due next class. Be sure yours are complete and saved to your Google Classroom Notes and Works Cited documents.