- Students who did not create an outline last class did so today.
- Mrs. Skotnicki gave a brief presentation on Turnitin. Students should take care to write papers in their own words.
- Mrs. Skotnicki demonstrated how she moved from organized notes to early draft, working one sub-topic at a time.
- Students continued to organize their notes and write rough drafts for the remainder of the block.
- Mrs. Skotnicki collected Progress-o-meters and initialed Work Logs at the end of the block.
Continue working on your rough draft. Partial rough draft (3-pages) is due in one week.