- Partial thesis draft is due today.
- Mrs. Skotnicki also gave a brief mini-lesson on counterarguments. As students write they should evaluate the information in their notes (and drafts) and use only the most essential information for their papers.
- Students worked on drafting their papers for the remainder of the block.
- Students whose body paragraphs were complete wrote their introductions and conclusions.
- Mrs. Skotnicki checked drafts and assisted as necessary.
Continue working on your draft. The complete rough draft is due this week, May 11-12.