- Students with completed drafts submitted them to Turnitin.com (for a grade) by creating an account, and uploading rough drafts from Google Drive as a single file upload. Follow these Turnitin directions. The directions include the class codes and passwords.
- Mrs. Skotnicki gave a brief presentation about introductions and conclusions and shared her exemplar introduction and conclusion.
- We continued working on drafting our senior theses Mrs. Skotnicki conferenced with students. Need an example? Here is a link to the Mrs. Skotnicki’s early draft, rough draft with citations, a counterclaim paragraph, and Works Cited page.
Ready to start your presentation? Check out these resources:
- Watch these two TED Talks about Whale Poo and Your Online Life to get a feel for what a good presentation looks like and complete the TED Talk Planning Sheet.
- Review this 2016 Senior Thesis Presentation Information guide.
- Completed draft due: May 15-16
- Turnitin.com due: May 15-16
- Final draft due: May 17-18