- We reviewed topic sentences and how to use your outline organize your paragraphs. If you were absent, please look over this presentation about Topic Sentences.
- Mrs. Skotnicki also reviewed a previous mini-lesson about transitions and provided students with a handout on Tools for Transitions to aid the process.
- Students continued to upload drafts to Turnitin.com.
- Mrs. Skotnicki assisted students as necessary and signed Work Logs at the end of class.
Ahead of schedule? Start working on your presentation.
- Watch these two TED Talks about Whale Poo and Your Online Life to get a feel for what a good presentation looks like and complete the TED Talk Planning Sheet.
- Review this 2016 Senior Thesis Presentation Information guide.
- Ready to start yours? Take a look at Mrs. Skotnicki’s TED Talk presentation about Summer Reading to give yourself some ideas. Be sure to check out the notes beneath each slide too.
- FINAL draft due Friday, May 19 – Monday, May 22.