- The thesis final draft is due today! Students copied and pasted their Thesis_RoughDrafts into their Thesis_FinalDraft documents, removed colors by changing the font-color to black, and followed these MLA Format directions for header, title, page numbers, and the works cited page.
- Mrs. Skotnicki discussed presentation expectations. We watched these two TED Talks Whale Poo and Your Online Life to get a feel for what a good presentation looks like and completed the TED Talk Planning Sheet. Working independently, students brainstormed ideas for their own presentations on the back.
- Mrs. Skotnicki shared her presentation about Summer Reading as well as her TED Talk Organizer with the class (see the second page).
- We went over the 2016 Senior Thesis Presentation Information guide.
- Students spent the remainder of the block formatting their final drafts and working on their presentations.
- Be prepared to give your presentation on your scheduled date (see the previous post for a schedule). No exceptions!